February 25, 2021 | Liz Sacks
A perfect internship opportunity or segway into a career in new homes sales and real estate development.
We’re looking for a dedicated and driven part-time assistant to support us in the sales of a new townhome development in Arlington, VA. This is a valuable opportunity for those wanting to enter the world of residential real estate development and sales, whether you are newly licensed or considering getting licensed. Compensation will be based upon level of experience.
• Assisting the Sales Manager with greeting and touring prospective buyers, and learning about their specific home needs.
• Organizing marketing materials, and providing them to potential prospects
• Keeping inventory of supplies and working with marketing team to replenish them when needed
• Scheduling sales appointments
• Arriving at the community before sales hours to prepare the model home and units for tours (unlocking homes, turning on lights, etc)
• Sunday: 10:30 am – 4 pm
• Wednesday: 10:30 am – 4 pm
• Saturday: 10:30 am – 4 pm
Interested in applying? Please email us your resume and include a brief cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself to email@example.com